Friday, July 31, 2009

NOW what?

Have you ever woke up with the feeling that something needs to be done? .... Something you should do right now but you just can't .... find .... what should I do now .... there must be something that I should do ... there must be ....
The biggest disappointment is when you find out later .... probably after breaking your skull ... that there is nothing that you had ... should ... would ... or could do .

That was my state of mind the next day of my final exam on my final year. The day that was market with the question : WHAT NOW?
For the past five years I have been waking up knowing where? ... what? ... how? ... and when? I should do. But now here I am. Nothing to do, or may be something to do but I just can't find out WHAT? ....

Anyhow when I get the answer to all the above, I will tell you ... better yet ... I will tell ME ... !!!!



No comments: